28 May Summer Bag Easy Crochet Free Patterns
20 Summer Bag Easy Crochet Free Patterns
I’ve crocheted many many bags and collected even more crochet bags and purses patterns from different designers. Probably more than I ever can crochet in my lifetime! I combined the most popular and favorite summer bag easy free crochet patterns and decided to share it with you.
You’ll find easy crochet tote bag patterns, crochet mini purse patterns, slouchy bag patterns, crochet beach bag patterns, grocery and shopping bag patterns and many more! For any occasion bags and purses are those types of accessories that you can’t have just one. Whether you need a bag to go to the beach, school, party or just shopping I hope you’ll find this curated list helpful in choosing easy to make bag patterns for all your needs.
Take a look at these summer bags and purses easy and free crochet patterns, you might get hooked and won’t stop making your own bags!
- MARCH MARKET BAG—FREE CROCHET PATTERN by Desert Blossom Crafts. This light Spring market bag, made out of cotton, is the perfect way to carry your fruits and vegetables, “go green” by avoiding plastic bags, and yet stay stylish at the same time!
- Audrey Hobo Bag by Hooked On Patterns. This is a crochet pattern for a gorgeous hobo style handbag. The bag is a great size to carry all of your everyday essentials. The simple, yet pretty, design can be used as a casual, work or evening bag.
- Chevron Bucket Bag by Made by Gootie. The bag is comfortable and light, but big enough to carry all your essentials.
- Cielo Bag by Desert Blossom Crafts. It is an easy & free crochet bag pattern and is the perfect summer accessory!
- Wristlet purse crochet free pattern by Knitznpurlz. Free wristlet pattern perfect when you need to run for quick errands and need to grab just the essentials like keys, wallet and phone
- The Summer Tote by The Loophole Fox. This crochet tote bag pattern may look difficult, but once you get started you’ll find that it is actually pretty easy.
- Rainy Sunny Coin Purse by Raffamusa Designs. This little crochet bag will bring some sun into your day.
- Backpack Crochet Free Pattern by Knitznpurlz. Backpacks are perfect for workweek commuting, weekend travel, or school packing, you name it!. Find cute t-shirt yarn backpack free crochet that is so easy and fast to make.
- Seed Stitch Clutch Purse by Itchin’ for some Stitchin’. Elegant, lovely, beautiful. Gorgeous seed stitch clutch purse pattern.
- Downtown Bag by Stitch & Hustle. I love how the bobble stitch features add such a design element and still allow the bag to have that classic sophisticated vibe.
- Summer Raffia Crochet Bag by Blue Star Crochet. The simplicity of this crochet raffia bag is where the charm is! As a result, it is a great beginner friendly crochet pattern.
- Free crochet round boho bag pattern by Knitznpurlz. Find a little bit of boho in your everyday accessories with Easy DIY Boho Shoulder Purse Crochet Free Pattern
- Houndstooth Sunglasses Bag by Itchin’ for some Stitchin’. Houndstooth sunglasses bag that is just super classy!
- Lime Coin Purse by Crochet Cloudberry. Cute cotton purse that is just the right size to hold a couple of coins to take out on a hike or for a trip to the ice cream van.
- Ombre sturdy purse for beginners by Knitznpurlz. Crochet purses using tshirt yarn are super easy to make even for beginners. Tshirt yarn keeps the shape of the bag perfectly and makes it sturdy.
- Poppy Mini Bag by My Fingers Fly. It’s a cute little bag that measures only 5.5″ tall and can be made in yellow as a California poppy or red as a remembrance poppy.
- Sea Shell Beach Bag by Hooked On Patterns. This tote bag is very large and strong. Even if you don’t have any beach trips planned, you can just take the beach with you! Use it as a swimming bag, overnight bag, shopping bag, or even a baby bag.
- Danbury Tote Bag by Stitch & Hustle. The Danbury Tote Bag Free Beginner Crochet Pattern is a great pattern to work up in the round with joined rows and creates a durable and versatile bag. Truly a beginner friendly pattern.
- Sunshine Market Bag by Stitch & Hustle. This market tote bag – which quite easily serves as a beach bag as well. You can make the strap as long or short as you like.