03 Dec 20+ Easy Christmas Free Crochet Patterns for Home Decor
Here are 20+ easy Christmas free crochet patterns for home decor that you will love making this holiday season! Christmas is fast approaching, and if you’re like me, Christmas will be your favorite time of year. Christmas means spending time with family, exchanging gifts (and receiving them!), and making memories that last a lifetime. Personally I love the festive colors of Christmas so being surrounded by all things green can do wonders for my mood! If you are looking for some easy crocheted Christmas decorations to make this holiday season then look no further than this blog post. You’ll find everything from garland to stockings here!
These easy Christmas crochet patterns for beginners make holiday crafting fun, simple, and even enjoyable! Browse through these cute Christmas crocheted items that you can add to your Christmas tree or hang on the wall this year.
- Make your kitchen festive with this tiny C2C crochet Nordic Christmas Potholder. From Raffamusadesigns
- The Tree Ornament Holder from creationsbycourtney is a simple, quick crochet project that can be used to brighten up any winter or holiday décor.
- Make a colorful crochet Christmas tree garland decoration from hookedonpatterns.
- Are you searching for a small Christmas decoration project to complete before the holidays? This tiny crocheted Christmas tree from madebygootie may be just what you’re looking for!
- These crocheted Christmas decorations from knitznpurlz are easy to make and only take a few minutes.
- Learn how to make this lovely crochet boy doll with his little overalls from acraftyconcept
- If you want to make a beautiful set of Christmas potholders for your holiday table, this is the tutorial for you. From raffamusadesigns
- This is a free robin bauble crochet pattern, which makes for a charming and simple holiday decoration. The ideal last-minute decorating solution for your Christmas tree, presents, or craft sales! From hookedonpatterns.
- Make a Christmas Towel Topper by crocheting an overlay to a beautiful kitchen towel. I adore the usefulness of a towel topper, but I also appreciate a distinctive look. From krissysoverthemountaincrochet
- You may make crochet stockings if you like; even better, personalize them by making them unique to your family! These stockings are easy to crochet, believe it or not. From knitznpurlz
- The Crocheted owl ornament free pattern is adorable. He’s just too adorable, and because he’s fuzzy, there’s no danger of him shattering if tiny hands get hold of the tree. From theloopylamb
- One of the things I appreciate about crochet is how handcrafted items can last for years and be passed down through generations! A BOHO CHRISTMAS STOCKING FREE PATTERN from acraftyconcept.
- Country Winter Wreath is a classic, easy-to-master design and traditional, yet it’s simple to modify. From theloopylamb
- Nothing compares to decorating the dining table for the holidays. This free crochet Christmas Tree Coaster pattern is ideal for the season. From cosyrosieuk
- Winter Star Snowflake Wall Hanging. It’s the ideal crochet item to add flair to your home. From bluestarcrochet
- Pretty Present Ornament crochet pattern that includes a square and a rectangular variation. Both are made with similar construction, include a beautiful holiday ribbon, and use single crochet stitches. From youshouldcraft
- Rohtang Crochet basket is a fantastic way to bring beauty and texture into a space. From knitznpurlz
- With this free crochet pattern, you can make some bright Santa decorations for your Christmas tree or little presents for friends and family. From hookedonpatterns
- Bobbles Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament is a simple Christmas decoration project that will also make a nice present for friends and family. From madebygootie
- Another DIY holiday décor concept is a crochet Christmas tree garland. This garland is really lovely due to the mix of traditional Christmas trees and little snowflakes! From goldenlucycrafts
- These cuties may be used in the kitchen or bathroom to make it more festive during these holidays. CHRISTMAS TREE DISHCLOTH SCRUBBY by krissysoverthemountaincrochet
- The beautiful polar bear crochet tree ornament is an easy and fast DIY project that you can make in a matter of minutes for a last-minute addition to your tree or a last-minute gift. From theloopylamb
- These cute, quick, and easy-to-make Gnome Christmas Tree Ornaments are a must-have for every tree. From theloopylamb
- Make your very own Christmas ornaments, which are simple to crochet, require just a little yarn, and can be created using any weight or sort of yarn you choose. From hookedonpatterns
I hope you enjoyed these 20+ Easy Christmas free crochet patterns for home decor and that your holiday crafting is going to be a little simpler. There’s something in here for everyone, so take some time to browse through these cute items and pick one out! Which pattern will you be making? Let me know in the comments below!
Sharon K LozanoPosted at 23:49h, 05 December
Thank you so much!!
IrinaPosted at 17:40h, 06 December
You’re welcome, happy making!